Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Skies of Blue

Cherry  Blossoms are starting to come out!  I'm hearing Duke Ellington singing in my head...
"I see  trees of green...red roses too
I see 'em blooming, for me and for you...
and I think to myself, what a wonderful world


"I see skies of blue...clouds of white
bright blessed days...dark sacred nights...
and I think to myself...What a wonderful world...."

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
are also on the faces...of people going by...
I see friends shaking hands, saying how do you do?
They're really sayin, I love you

I hear babies cry...I watch them grow
They'll learn much more...than I'll ever know
and I think to myself, What a wonderful world...."

So, I had to sew a cherry blossom dress for a wee one!  This one fits an 18-24 month girl...I love it with the eyelet top and bloomers


These little capri bloomers come in all sizes up to 4T...great with anything!

"Blue skies smiling at me! "
I couldn't make up my mind whether I liked this daisy and blue skies dress better with red or a black and white polka dot ribbon-sash, so I made it available with either!!  I think hot pink or lime would be really pretty, too!



"...and I think to myself, what a wonderful world
...oh, yeah!"

Dylan always wore the hat and his boots on backwards to garden!!!
Hope your are experiencing some wonder in your world today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails