- Somehow, there is enough!
- the gift of being able to create treasures from remnants
- i am loved
- my angel dog, Bowser
- stacks of vintage fabric waiting to be transformed into little girls' dresses and ruffle pants
- the pause and a cup of tea
- My daughter asked me to take HER thrifting today
- my Husband has a job interview tomorrow!
- a new decade to write upon
- Inkspot, Lily and Chulita, our 3 cats!
I love handmade cotton lace
The only thing I have to add to this, is that some really stained pieces have needed a day or 2 of soaking before they really get stain-free! IT IS A KEEPER RECIPE! It's kind of like forgiveness and acceptance: if i soak in them long enough, even some pretty bad stains can be removed!