Friday, June 4, 2010

June Roses




They are here.  Not that I deserve them this year.  I have neglected them terribly.   I have had a lot of pain this year, and am sewing or knitting most of the time, so gardening has taken less than a back seat... but in their beautiful God like way, they have come back to us anyway!  

                                  Double Delight     


    "Grace gives us not what we deserve, but what we need!"

                               (See the heart?)
   
Thanks for coming by today.  I love having you stroll through my garden with me for a moment.  Enjoy your Pink Saturday.  And here is Bev's link to see more of us"
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

6 comments:

  1. Your garden is so beautiful!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your roses are lovely. See you tomorrow at church. I will be wearing my new dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and a very happy Pink Saturday to you!!

    It's a very hot summerday in The Netherlands and I'm enjoying all pink posts in the garden! Love Es XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flowers- thanks for a walk through the garden!

    Happy PS!

    Maggie@
    Do These shoes match this purse?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear that you have had a lot of pain this year. Your roses are there to admire and love. They are gorgeous and I wish mine looked anywhere near as pretty as yours. I hope when you gaze upon their beauty, it helps you smile inside and not hurt as much. Thankyou for sharing them with us this week. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you deserve beautiful things in your life and garden! I love the trellis thingy with the roses - wish I had something like that in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails